Range of Immigration Services
As many employers are aware, immigration and naturalization policies are implemented internationally by government agencies that often respond to immigration and the legitimate needs of companies to hire the best employees regardless of nationality with restrictive responses.
U.S. Non-Immigrant Visas
H-1B (professionals), L (intracompany transferees), E (treaty traders/investors), F (students with practical training), and J (students with practical training) are among them (exchange visitor).
BK Law Office offer clients substantial experience in the analysis and representation of all other types of non-immigrant visas, including issues involving:
- North American Free Trade visas for Canadians and Mexicans
- Free Trade Agreement visas for Chileans and Singaporeans
- tourist visas
- extraordinary ability in science, education, arts, business or athletics visas
- entertainer visas
- foreign media visas
- exchange visitor visas
- foreign medical worker visas
- international organization visas
- student visas
- international cultural exchange visas
- religious worker visas
U.S. Immigrant Visas
- We are well aware of the most recent developments in immigration laws, including portability of labor certifications and immigrant visa petitions, tandem filing of immigrant visa petitions and adjustment of status applications, labor certifications and procedures, and processing times for adjustment of status applications.
- labor certifications
- immigrant visa petitions
- multinational executives and managers
- outstanding professors and researchers
- exceptional ability visas
- nurses, doctors, physical therapists and other healthcare professionals
- special immigrants, including religious workers, returning permanent residents and broadcasters/journalists
- employment creation/investor
- employment-related family immigrant visas (spouses/children/brothers/sisters)
- divorce and widows
Various immigration regimes exist all over the world. We help our clients understand the choices and restrictions in each destination country so that the best solution can be chosen, ensuring that the client and its employees comply with all local regulations. Understanding the current economic economy, in which local labor market security and the race for talent are both defining factors.
The Global Immigration attorneys at BK Law have extensive experience with a wide range of global immigration filings, including:
- Employment, investor and family based work and residence permit applications
- Permanent residency and citizenship filings
- Business and Entry visas
- Acquisition of vital records and personal documents
- Program policy development and best practices for global compliance
- Immigration project and/or program strategy
- Immigration and compliance audit assistance
- Client legal, HR, mobility, recruiter, and manager training
- Benchmarking and reporting
BK Law Office takes the time to establish intelligent global immigration services and practices that meet clients’ needs ranging from the individual to the corporate level, thanks to long-standing partnerships with local counsel on six continents.